Bill Radisch Computer Center for Seniors Coach – Must be 50 years of age, shifts vary during the hours of 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Love and appreciation for older or disabled adults
- Patient, encouraging, and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to communicate on the learning level of the student
- Familiarity with computer usage including Microsoft software, Windows 7, Internet and email usage, computer basics, – additional program competence if wanting to coach courses other than basics and fundamental courses
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality of students
- Willingness to follow lead of instructor
- Interpret and troubleshoot computer related learning for students
- Assist in skills development
- Assist as needed with sign-in, registration, and promotion of courses
Location of Duties:
Senior Enrichment Center located in the basement of the Paddison Library, Kernersville, NC
Per class assignment schedule
Training / Preparation:
Training provided by program coordinator or other Shepherd’s Center designee. Additional updates or additional training as needed and determined by program coordinator or The Shepherd’s Center staff.
Program Coordinator or designated Shepherd’s Center Staff Member