- Catering Kitchen for prep and storage (no cooking on the stove or with the oven)
- Chairs and Tables (set out for use prior to arrival)
- Any A/V equipment, carts, or electronics needed that are already on hand
- Coffee Makers
- Staff member on site
- Trash clean up-All Trash must be taken out to the dumpster by renters.
- Damage deposit of $100 is required and refundable if no damages occur. Damage deposit will be mailed back to the renter 5-6 weeks after the event date should no damages be found.
- Cleaning fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fees/Refunds, full refund 30 days or more out from the event; 50% refund 2 weeks up to 30 days from the event; 25% refund 7 days to 2 weeks from the event. No refund within 7 days of the event. Rescheduled dates may be available upon request.
- Waiver for no alcohol or waiver to include alcohol with additional fee, and confirmation that the renter agrees to abide by NC ABC laws and provide own bartender/alcohol licenses. All risks are responsibility of the renter.
- No tobacco on the property.
- Waiver to not hold Shepherd’s Center and/or any center outside vendor/contractors liable for any damages, lost items, etc during use of the facility.
- Acknowledgement that any hours AFTER 4pm during the week will be charged at the After-Hours Rate.
- 30-minute set up allowable in addition to the booked hours. Clean-up time should be accounted for with hour booking. Additional hours may be charged if renters have not vacated the facility within the rented time.
- Additional planning, coordination, or production services can be provided by the preferred vendor: Favored Conferences & Events. Separate costs will apply, but a discounted rate is available to all renters of the Shepherd’s Center.
- Tables and chairs are available at no additional cost. Use of the kitchen for set up and prep may be requested and provided upon availability. Note, food should not be prepared in the kitchen.
- 50% deposit due at time of booking, remainder due 30 days prior. If less than 30 days (and not less than 10 days) 100% due at time of booking.
- If booking cancelled more than 30 days of the event, 100% refundable, minus cleaning fee of $50.
- If booking cancelled within 30 days of event, 80% refundable.
- If booking cancelled within 15 days of event, 50% refundable.
- If booking cancelled within 7 days of event, 0% refundable.